The Pavilion Club East Molesey 20,000 square foot of facilities, set in 3 acres of grounds, with a gym, pool and spa, 3 studios, 6 tennis courts, therapy rooms and a member’s bar, lounge and terrace.
The Pavilion Club is a wonderful, large, friendly member’s only club, with a wide range of facilities and a lot to offer:
- The 18 meter by 9 meter heated swimming pool offers a timetable carefully zoned to cater for all members and a range of adult and children’s swim times, water workouts, lessons and parents and tots sessions. The poolside Sauna, Spa and Steam room are the perfect places to wind down after a swim or exercise.
- A well-equipped, 76 station gym with a fantastic choice of resistance, weights and aerobic machines is perfect for getting into shape. Membership includes an induction program from fully qualified staff who will design a fitness program and workout that’s specific to your own goals and needs. Personal training with 1 to 1, or small group sessions is also available at realistic prices.
- The 6 outdoor Tennis courts at the Pavilion are the centre of a vibrant and highly social tennis program. League play, club play, group coaching, individual coaching and tournaments are offered throughout the year, two of the courts are also floodlit.
- Children are well catered for with an extensive Children’s programme. The general timetable includes specific family times for most activities designed to cater for members and their children.
- A wide range of safe, effective and fun group fitness classes and workshops take place every day and can be booked in advance. Yoga, Pilates, Boxercise, Body attack, Aqua, Spin, RPM, Konga, Tae Kwon-do, dance, Zumba, Stretch, Sh’bam are only a few of the choices available.
3 Studios and 88 Classes per week.
- The Little Crickets Nursery opened in 2012 and has established itself as one of Surrey’s premier Nurseries. (Places are limited please contact the Pavilion for current availability)
- Membership options are flexible with options for individuals, family and junior memberships which can be tailored to fit in with your own lifestyle.
To find out more information about this welcoming club you can visit their website: http://www.pavilionclub.co.uk/
Or call them on: 020 8979 2800
Join The Pavilion Club in February 2018 –
View Special Offer on the Pavilion website
*(Terms and conditions apply see www.pavilionclub.co.uk for full details)
Pavilion Club - click map to open in a new window
88 classes a week, all included in your membership.
Gym, Pool, Tennis – All yours for less than a coffee a day.
For Details please call 020 8979 2800