The Pavilion Club is your local independent Health and Rackets club located on Hurst Lane in East Molesey.
We pride ourselves in our fantastic tennis facilities where we will be holding our fabulous Tennis Summer Camp from 30th July to 16th August.
The Club has 7 outdoor courts including 6 artificial clay courts and one Padel court. Our Head coach Edouard and his team run the Summer Camp which includes a variety of tennis activities and games held in a safe, fun and friendly environment.
The Pavilion Club is now taking bookings for their fantastic Tennis Camps and children will enjoy fun packed days of activities including tennis and other interactive games.
The sessions run from 9am to 1pm Tuesday to Friday with an optional 8am drop off for an extra £10 charge.
The camp is suitable for 6-12 year olds and all abilities are very welcome.
It’s £25 per session (£90 for 4 sessions, saving £10) and you can book by session or by week.
Plus, it’s open to non-members too, so anyone can come along.
Please book at reception on 020 8979 2800 Visit https://www.pavilionclub.co.uk/tennis.html for more information
The Pavilion Club East Molesey 20,000 square foot of facilities, set in 3 acres of grounds, with a gym, pool and spa, 3 studios, 6 tennis courts, therapy rooms and a member’s bar, lounge and terrace.
The Pavilion Club is a wonderful, large, friendly member’s only club, with a wide range of facilities and a lot to offer:
- The 18 meter by 9 meter heated swimming pool offers a timetable carefully zoned to cater for all members and a range of adult and children’s swim times, water workouts, lessons and parents and tots sessions. The poolside Sauna, Spa and Steam room are the perfect places to wind down after a swim or exercise.
- A well-equipped, 76 station gym with a fantastic choice of resistance, weights and aerobic machines is perfect for getting into shape. Membership includes an induction program from fully qualified staff who will design a fitness program and workout that’s specific to your own goals and needs. Personal training with 1 to 1, or small group sessions is also available at realistic prices.
- The Club has 6 outdoor artificial clay courts, 5 of which are floodlit. We have recently added a brand new state of the art floodlit Padel Court. These Courts at the Pavilion are the centre of a vibrant and highly social tennis program. League play, club play, group coaching, individual coaching and tournaments are offered throughout the year.
- Children are well catered for with an extensive Children’s programme. The general timetable includes specific family times for most activities designed to cater for members and their children.
- A wide range of safe, effective and fun group fitness classes and workshops take place every day and can be booked in advance. Yoga, Pilates, Boxercise, Body attack, Aqua, Spin, RPM, Konga, Tae Kwon-do, dance, Zumba, Stretch, Sh’bam are only a few of the choices available.
3 Studios and 90 Classes per week.
- The Little Crickets Nursery opened in 2012 and has established itself as one of Surrey’s premier Nurseries. (Places are limited please contact the Pavilion for current availability)
- Membership options are flexible with options for individuals, family and junior memberships which can be tailored to fit in with your own lifestyle.
To find out more information about this welcoming club you can visit their website: http://www.pavilionclub.co.uk/
Or call them on: 020 8979 2800
Join The Pavilion Club in July 2019
View Special Offer on the Pavilion website
*(Terms and conditions apply see www.pavilionclub.co.uk for full details)
Pavilion Club - click map to open in a new window
90 classes a week, all included in your membership.
Gym, Pool, Tennis – All yours for less than a coffee a day.
For Details please call 020 8979 2800