This year there are two Christmas events in Molesey
organised by local businesses and the Molesey Business Association.
- Christmas Winter Wander – Bridge Road, Thursday 1st December 2016 from 4pm
- Magical Molesey Community Christmas event – Walton Road, Wednesday 7th December. 5-7pm
Bridge Road Christmas Winter Wander
- Real reindeer
- Father Christmas for the kids
- Road Closure from roundabout to roundabout.
- Live music
- Food and Drink stalls – outside our lovely restaurants / shops and cafes
- Some tasteful external stalls to fill the road (as the whole road is closing this year
Raising money for this year’s local chosen charity contribute
Alice the Bear will attend the event
Some shops are raising money for the charity or making donations from their sales
Artists will play outside the Albion / inside the Prince of Wales and outside Square Olive. A mix of singing groups, acoustic singers, bands and children’s groups.
On the Day:
Bridge Road will be closed – Please could all cars be removed as we need the whole road free of cars.
Parking is possible in nearby roads and the Station Car Park has a flat £2 rate for parking from 4pm
Photos from previous events
use the links below: