As a Molesey based financial planner, within True Potential Wealth Management, I work with private individuals and business owners within Surrey and the South East.
Financial planning is about helping people to identify the lifestyle they seek to live both now and in the future. Creating a tailored plan ensures that this lifestyle can be fulfilled without the fear of running out of money.
The deep understanding of goals and aspirations can be overlooked within financial services with a focus to financial products and not towards what is required to achieve TRUE financial independence, i.e. work becomes optional.
I specialise in making sure that you understand your existing financial provision, how this relates to your long term aspirations and ensure everything is working together smoothly in a tax efficient manner.
Those are some of the big questions I help people answer so they can make sense out of their money:-
- Can you afford to stop work now without fear of running out of money? • Is the lifestyle you are leading sustainable? Can you afford to spend/gift more money?
- How would your family or business cope financially if anything were to happen to you?
- Do you understand how your investments are performing and what they will provide in future?
- What value do you need to achieve upon sale of your business as an exit strategy?
Through the use of award winning technology, I provide straightforward and transparent advice with an ongoing service that keeps abreast of all changes. This long term relationship is vital to support the achievement of your goals.
I am an active supporter of our local community, with ties to local sports clubs, Molesey Business Association and enjoy raising money for selected local causes.
Specialities – I cover all aspects of Financial Planning but particularly interested in advising upon:-
- Retirement income assessment and pension reviews
- Ongoing Investment Portfolio Management • Protection for yourself, your family and your business
- Business owners fulfil their Auto Enrolment obligations